Customers are very satisfied with our quality and long-term cooperation with various urgent manuscripts and express their gratitude.
Customer background: The customer should be a large listed company, a digital-first marketing and advertising service company, linking content, data, digital media, and technical services.
Service: A continuous multi-Asian language transcreation project for a large listed company
Source language: English
Target languages: Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Hong Kong, Traditional Taiwanese
Duration: The project lasts for one month and is updated or modified irregularly
Delivery time: Normally around 2,000 words a day in five languages, and there will be urgent items that came suddenly the night before, and the next day you need to submit a few crosses, hundreds of words or even more than a thousand words.
Delivery documents: Google online documents are updated and delivered in real time
Multilingual, continuous projects, long project time, real-time online update and submission, tight deadlines, quality of translators, etc.
1. Multilingual, customer projects include: Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Hong Kong, Traditional Taiwanese
Five languages, translation and editing. Although we already have many translators who have worked well with this client before, because the client is updated suddenly in real time, most of them have a short delivery time, so sometimes some translators cannot connect well and need to reserve more translators.
2. Because it is a real-time update of online projects in multiple languages, there are even more than 20 sub-forms in one form. If multiple translators translate and edit online at the same time, the quality of the project is not well checked, and it is very easy to cause confusion in the final documents submitted by the customer on the online link.
3. Because there are often sudden updates of project documents and content, some of the content can be handed in the next day, and some customers will request to submit it immediately in a short time. For projects with a lot of content, we can take advantage of the time difference of customers to better arrange the projects. The client time difference with less content that needs to be submitted in time is translated for us.
4. For a long-term project, due to unexpected problems, the translator cannot connect with the terminology uniformity problem.
1. After receiving the project, immediately hold an internal meeting to set up the main person in charge of the project and contact all translators who have handled this client project at the same time and make an appointment in advance. At the same time, make a simple test draft for the selection of new translators. When it is very urgent and the translators are unable to connect, you can select translators who have passed the test to do the translation of the project, and the senior translators will be unified editors to ensure the quality of the final delivery.
2. The Google online form is updated to avoid the confusion of online links caused by multiple translators operating at the same time. Each time the content is updated, we will download the updated content separately and send it to the translators of the corresponding language for translation and editing. At the same time, use offline tools to check the content of the manuscript to ensure that there are no basic problems such as low errors, spelling, and uniform terminology. After the editing is completed and our internal QC is okay, the final updated and translated translations in each language will be posted to the customer's online form.
3. When the translators of urgent manuscripts cannot be connected or the content that needs to be updated immediately and the client's time lag, we will select some native translators living in the client's country when we select reserve translators in advance. When encountering very short content that needs to be updated in time , The interpreter handles the same time difference as the client. When there is time, we will ask the translator to review it again, and we will always do internal QC actions to ensure the final quality of the documents.
4. Regarding the unification of terminology, customer requirements and terms, we will organize and finalize the style guide and terminology provided by customers in each language every time the project is updated and submitted. Make sure that every time a document update is submitted to a new translator, all reference documents and a unified list of terms are given to the next translator. At the same time, we will do the final inspection and unification of all documents internally.
The project finally lasted for nearly a month and a half in the market, with a large number of file updates for a long time and a very short delivery time. We all submit the final documents with high quality. Customers are very satisfied with our quality and long-term cooperation with various urgent manuscripts and express their gratitude. This allows us to better continue our cooperation in other projects in the future.
Detail control and teamwork are very important. Don't panic when encountering large projects with long durations and tight deadlines. Do a good job in the control and connection of every detail. The team works together, and in the end, they will be able to complete difficult projects beautifully.