About the project:
Translation request for evaluation: The client is looking for a default supplier for a E-Learning project and are therefore initiating this evaluation translation. The source language is English (US), and the target languages are Japanese/Chinese Simplified/Chinese Traditional/Vietnamese.
TEP process of test translation:
1. Source file is edited by Project Manager into the style that is convenient to translate with CAT tools.
2. File is translated and self-checked by first translator. We assigned qualified translators in the corresponding field. The TRANSLATORs translate with the help of TM, following the established Style Guide, maintaining consistency with exiting TM and approved Glossary, and delivering the translation work timely. As we have a huge talent pool and an efficient system for evaluating and choosing freelance translators, you don’t need to worry about how to find the best suitable translators.
3. Translated file is edited one by one by Senior Editor. The EDITORs reviews translation against source text for consistency and quality; ensuring formatting is accurate and the same as in the source files. If there is anything they are still not sure, a query log will be submitted, with their suggested translations and questions for clients’ reference.
4. Edited file is proofread by the third reviewer. The Reviewers’ duty is to insure the fluency of language and check for basic mistakes such as omissions, clerical errors, numerical differences, etc.
5. Proofread file is processed QA by Project Manager via software. QA file is checked compared with source file by Project Manager manually. (Check special contents/script/format etc.) QA file is checked for the second time compared with source file by Account Manager manually.
Those many eyes are what keep translation errors at bay.
The evaluation results:
Congrats – you won the test translations for CHS, CHT, VIT, and JPN!!! We considers your rendition of the sample text of the best of all translations entered. We are looking forward to a successful collaboration! Please inform your translators and book their capacities accordingly.
WETRANSTECH is dedicated to customizing its service to meet the needs of each individual client. For each project, be it large or small, sophisticated or trivial, our team is committed to work synchronized to make the project mutually successful, both for the client and ourselves.
Reach us at:
Anna Yang | Global Key Account Manager
Mobile: +86 158 7405 9535 |Skype: live:anna.yang_19
WetransTech Media Solutions CO., Ltd