Handling EN to KR subtitling project at low budget within 1 working day.
Customer Background: A company is a premium online translation agency in the USA, they offer high quality and super quick translation results in several languages and have a team of professional translators with extensive experience in translating different types of contents in any language.
The description of job:
Source language: English
Target Language: Korean
Delivery time: 1 working day
Delivery format: SRT file
When we received the order, we almost have no profit with the low budget.
1. Deadline was a bit urgent at that moment, as we have a big project is processing, most of Korean resources are occupied.
2. The linguist want increase the price due to the limited delivery time.
1. We arranged an English transcription with time coding at the first stage, then translate English to Korean, QA by another linguist and our team to insure the accuracy and good quality.
2. We communicate with the PM internally and allocate the resource to realize the best configuration, at the same time, we get touch with the Korean linguist in Korea and in other country to buy more time.
3. Negotiate the price with the linguist, considering the profit in the long-term, not just the current order, and the project is built on the basis of earning trust in the early stage.
The project was successfully finished within due working days on budget and with high quality work. The client was impressed with our job and appreciate our efforts.
1. Team work is important, when the resource is limited, we can share for achieve more success.
2. Take advantage of the existing time zone to gain more favorable time.