The project was successfully finished within due working days on budget and with high quality work.
Freading job from English to 19 languages (Fabric & Customer Background: G company is the world leader in software for the production of high quality Safety Data Sheets (SDS and eSDS) with fully customisable layouts and output in over 35 languages. The team has applied its extensive experience in hazard communication and commercial practice to meet the needs of the industry.Their software incorporates many unique, innovative aspects that have been identified as lacking in existing commercial systems.
The description of job:
Source language: English
Words count: 24words
Delivery time: 1 working day
Delivery format: Excel
Please translate by following punctuation and capital letter.
When we received the order, we really care about the MOQ and delivery problem.
1. Deadline was a bit urgent to us even it was a job with little words. While some linguists did not want to take the job, and some required a MOQ rate.
2. Translators are required to have a professional background
1. The job was assigned on our Mars Translation Platform, the linguist who can take the job according to the setted requirement, which save some time for assignning the task.
2. At the same time, Project manager tried to getting in touching with the linguist by email and calls, negotiating with them about the rate and deadline.
3. Due to the different time zone and some linguist would not like to take such a small job, account manager tried to negotiate the deadline with the client at the same time.
The project was successfully finished within due working days on budget and with high quality work. The client was impressed with our job and has recommended us to other branches.
1. For urgent multi-language proofreading job, you can use the Mars translation platform for time saving.
2. Negotiate is important. If budget is limited, you can negotiate with the linguists for a package rate. If deadline is too tight, try to negotiate with your client or find another way to work.